Thursday, March 19, 2009

NAME GAME

If you call me Gladys then you know my real name.

If you call me Nining then you are my parents, most probably my father.

If you call me Kondessa then you are one of the Ubings.

If you call me G you are probably Sarah.

If you call me Lil G then I used to work with you.

If you call me Angel, you are a secretary from DC/ SSF or I used to ride the service bus with you.

If you call me Y then you are X or a member of the Dailycraps

If you call me Mareng Y, you are Mareng D.

If you call me Dawg or Ate then you are my brother.

If you call me Grace, stop it right away before I embarrass you.

If you call me Glenda, don't do that again.

If you call me Dude, you are my adoptive brother Ian

If you called me Princess, you are probably the other Ian

If you call me Ate Gladys then you are still in PNK/CWS, a KADIWA Officer, or used to attend PNK in Palmera I, my younger cousins, my adoptive sisters or the Polaris.

If you call me Manang Gladys, you are probably Karah.

If you call me Gladys Night, you are over 45 years old

If you call me Tita Gladys then you are Lia, Marianne, The Roque sisters, Mynee or Nate

If you call me Panget then you are Arnel D.

If you call me Kumag, you are my Tita Jo.

If you call me Mommierette, you are either Shiela May, Elena, Audrey or Marie.

If you call me Gladys Morrissette, you are Awikins.

If you call me Gladys the Kid, you are Kulots (Ciannyl the curly).

If you call me Gladiola, you are a highschool classmate, more specifically, 3rd year.

If you call me Buddy then you are Judy.

If you call me Glado you are my classmate from elementary or Cathy and Cheche

If you call me Mrs. P***** then you are Joanne

If you call me Dyz you are probably Jille.

If you call me Beastley then you are My classmate from grade 3-6 or Sean M.

If you call me G-chan then you are Poi.

If you call me Ms. Fernandez, you are one of my students.

If you call me Ms. Gladys, you are one of my students.

If you call me a Bitch, I probably sent you to the principal's office and called your parents, in short, you know your life is over.

If you call me Gladys Hanim/ Gladys Abla, you are Turkish.

If you call me Bruha/Gaga then you are Jackie

If you call me Bestfriend then you are Mynee’s mom, Jo-Ann Ray.

No comments: