Sunday, January 03, 2010

Maybe!

A little-known fact about me is that I always like Randy Santiago's songs. He is an actor, singer, composer, and got really famous in the 80's when he used to have a show called "Lunch Date" which is like an early prototype of popular noon time shows.
This song "Siguro" (Maybe/Probably) is my favorite because they lyrics are funny. The song is about this guy/person who is asking a girl if she had a fight with her sweetheart/boyfriend. He keeps saying it's probably better if he is her boyfriend. He proposed some suggestions while promoting himself as better than her boyfriend. He does this in his typical funny way.
If you can understand Tagalog, I hope you enjoy the humor of this song. If not, come back in the next few weeks because I might have the translations then:-)

No comments: